The Prop Store live auction is back again this year with a whole host of new props, costumes and TV goodies worth in excess of £3.5 million going under the hammer this September at London’s Odean BFI IMAX.
Prop Store always bring their A-Game each and every year (just look at last years epic collection!)and this year is no different. For the first time ever at auction, a global exclusive item is on sale with an estimated price of £1 million! This item in question is Harrison Ford’s Han Solo jacket from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980).
Over 600 items will be going under the hammer including the following:
– KATE WINSLET’S “ROSE” FAREWELL NOTE FROM TITANTIC (1997)
– MICHAEL J. FOX’S “MARTY MCFLY’” HOVERBOARD FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II (1989)
– HARRISON FORD’S “INDIANA JONES” SIGNATURE FEDORA FROM INDIANA JONES AND THE RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK (1981)
– HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN’S “ANAKIN SKYWALKER” HERO LIGHTSABER FROM STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH (2005)
– STORMTROOPER HELMET FROM STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE (1977)
– BRAD PITT’S “TYLER DURDEN” ROBE FROM FIGHT CLUB (1999)
Stephen Lane, Prop Store CEO commented on the upcoming auction: “After our record-breaking successes last year, we’re incredibly excited to announce our fifth Entertainment Memorabilia Live auction in London and pleased to be partnering with the exceptional team at ODEON again. Our auction on September 20th 2018 will once again raise the bar, presenting some of the most iconic cinematic artifacts of our time. We look forward to bringing together a global audience of film fans and collectors to London’s ODEON BFI IMAX for the two-week preview exhibition. Bidding commences online on Friday 31st August.”
Registration is now open at www.propstore.com/liveauction